The industry’s ‘best of the best’ were honoured at the 2015 POPAI Marketing at Retail Awards last week, with Active Display Group taking home a plethora of accolades including a coveted Pinnacle Award for Best Design and Innovation.
Zita Watkin, Marketing Manager, Active Display Group said the team was honoured and “totally overwhelmed” at their success at this year’s awards.
“POPAI is about celebrating excellence and innovation in today’s rapidly changing retail environment and we are delighted our work stands a cut above some of world class work Australia produces. I am incredibly proud of our team and am thrilled that our clients are able to celebrate this exciting journey with us.”
POPAI’s General Manager Lee McClymont says award entries in 2015 were the most diverse and innovative in the 15-year history of the awards.
“The retail environment is changing at breakneck speed, with the integration of new technologies and shoppers that are more sophisticated than ever. The industry is getting even more creative as a result,” McClymont said. “The breadth, scope and sheer ingenuity of the entries this year show that Australia remains a major player in the marketing at retail industry worldwide. It’s very exciting.”
Active Display Group’s award 2015 POPAI wins include:
The Best Design and Innovation Pinnacle Award for Walt Disney Studios, Myer Disney Princess Shop in Shop. The brief was to create a Disney Princess Experience in the ‘premium toy destination’ Myer Emporium. The shopping experience inspired by the Disney Princesses, was designed to attract people to interact with the products and spend more time in-store.
– GOLD – Department Store – permanent – The Myer Hub
– GOLD – Store Design – Myer Disney Princess shop in shop
– GOLD – Windows – Myer One Million Stars against violence
– SILVER – Integrated Path to Purchase – Integrated Path to purchase – The Myer Hub
– SILVER – Window Displays – Uniqlo Holiday Windows
– SILVER – Direct Marketing & Loyalty – One Million Stars to End Violence Project
– BRONZE – Experiential – Myer Disney Princess Experience
– BRONZE – Digital in store – NIKE Tech Pack pop up LED light show
– BRONZE – Specialty Retailers/fashion – Temporary – UNIQLO Holiday VM