LCS provides strategic counsel, creative development, research, design consultancy and digital strategy to help our corporate and political clients to address these challenges.
We are a close-knit and highly experienced team, and draw from the capabilities of specialist partners and the resources of the STW Group
In just four years, we have:
- helped elect a new Labor Prime Minister in 2007 after 11 years of Coalition Government
- returned the QLD State Government to a fifth term, with the nation’s first directly elected female Premier Anna Bligh
- led a successful campaign “Keep Mining Strong” against the Government’s proposed Resources Super Profits Tax for the Minerals Council of Australia
- undertaken a major global rebranding and campaigns for Australia’s largest company: BHP Billiton
- put pressure on the Australian Government to back down from its early iteration of the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme, with the ‘Cut Emissions, Not Jobs’ campaign
- created the NewGenCoal.com.au initiative, committing the Australian Coal Association to action on climate change
- managed merger and acquisition and shareholder communications for BHP Billiton, Wesfarmers and Alinta Energy
- generated an audience of 6 million in one night – for ‘An Address to the Nation’ concerning the future of Aboriginal employment – for GenerationOne
- developed the “This is our story” campaign for the MCA, communicating the benefits that mining brings to our nation through the stories of remarkable Australians
- advised Qantas on its strategic communications through one of the most significant industrial relations disputes in Australian history, resulting in the “There’s a new spirit” brand campaign and “Keep Qantas Flying” information website and campaign.
Work by Lawrence Creative Strategy